Monday, September 14, 2015

ACTIVATING SPIRITUAL LAWS TO MAKE MIRACLE $$ WITHDRAWALS

DECLARATION
  • Dear Heavenly Father, I ascribe unto Thee all glory, honor, and power due to Your Name. I, therefore, enter your gates with thanksgiving in my heart and go into your courts with praise. My heart overflows with thanksgiving toward You as I lift up and praise Your Holy Name. Lord, You are great and greatly to praised. You are awesome in all Your ways and I thank You for forgiving my sins and washing me clean in the blood of Jesus. You have a wonderful plan for my life. Plans for good and not for evil; plans to give me hope and a future; plans to prosper me, bless me, and make me a blessing. I take no thought for my life. I'm anxious for nothing. I cast all my care on You, for You care for me You are my refuge and my fortress. In You, I trust and depend. I am still and know that You are my God! I, therefore, rely on Your Word today to effect a change in my financial situation.
  •  Today, in the Name of Jesus, I command a creative miracle to take place in my finances. I call into being the money and finances that are not as though they are, according to Romans 4:17, by the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus' Name. I dispatch the angels of God to go forth and bring in the money and finances I need to be debt-free and live abundantly. I call forth money from the north, south, east and west, with millions and billions of dollars abundantly above and beyond what I can ask or hope for or imagine to the glory of God. Money, come to me, in Jesus' Name.
  • I am redeemed from the curse of poverty, lack, and debt. I am free from oppression from all demonic strongmen, especially from the spirit of Poverty. I now loose the abundance of God, and all that rightfully belongs to me now, in the Name of Jesus.
  • I now speak to the east, the west, the north, and the south that the ministering angels of God go forth and begin to release the abundance of God, the prosperity of God, and the increase of God, and bring it into my life. I command the harvest that is crying out for me: come forth now! Angels go!!! Bring that harvest of wealth! Bring it to me now! In the Name of Jesus, I receive my harvest now! I boldly speak that financial miracles must begin to take place in my finances right now.
  • In the Name of Jesus, I accept my financial breakthrough. Lord, I give you the glory for the financial miracles that are released into my life now, in the mighty Name of Jesus. I declare and decree ht I am a Kingdom Millionaire!

PRAYER POINTS (Midnight Section):
  1. I bind and cast out every negative word enforcing poverty upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Spirit of stinginess, disappear from my life, in the name of Jesus.3. I bind and cast out the spirit of disobedience in the name of Jesus.
  3. Where other people are spending money, I refuse to spend boldface in the name of Jesus.
  4. Every evil machinery against my prosperity, be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
  5. I destroy by fire, every weapon of poverty targeted against my life in the name o Jesus.
  6. Every descendant of poverty in my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Every evil power sitting on my prosperity, somersault and die, in the name of Jesus.
  8. I break every caldron of poverty in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  9. You stronghold of poverty, receive the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
  10. Father, in the name of Jesus, I stand in the authority You have invested in me from above and I make a withdrawal of [$$__________] from my heavenly bank account.
  11.  By faith, I command and release this amount to manifest in the physical realm into my bank account right now.
  12. I proclaim and pronounce that I have this money in my account and I am withdrawing it right now.
  13. I believe I receive [$$___________] in Jesus' Name.
  14. Satan, I take authority over you and, by the blood of Jesus Christ, I bind your operation now and render you helpless.
  15. I command you to take your hands off my finances in Jesus' Name.
  16. I, therefore, render null and void every demonic operation directed against my finances in Jesus' Name. 
  17. Angels go forth, and cause this amount of {$$__________] to manifest in the physical realm right now. 
  18. I, therefore, believe and confess that I have received the money in my account according to power that worketh in me (Ephesians 3:20), in the Name of Jesus.
  19. Father, I praise Your Name for meeting my needs according to Your riches in Christ's glory in the Name of Jesus.
  20. I duly ascribe unto Thee all glory, honor and power due to Your Name.
  21. Thank you, Your Majesty, in the Name of Jesus.

4 comments:

  1. Thus is an awesome prayer for prosperity. Praise God

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this prayer, and spreading knowledge I'd what God wants for his children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very important message to me I can identify with what it's rectifying that's been my life I will look for the money and register thank you

    ReplyDelete