Wednesday, October 7, 2015

KINGDOM FINANCIER'S CONFESSION



I suggest you print this out and use it to bless yourself during your devotions. This is a very scriptural confession that will change your life...

More Money cometh to me right now in Jesus
More Money cometh to me because I am a kingdom financer
I loose money to come to me
I loose money to come to my business, job, household, marriage, ministry
I loose clients to come to my business, job, ministry
I loose customers to come to my business, job, ministry
I loose tenders to come to my business, job, ministry
I declare that my business, job, ministry are favored in the market place
I declare that my business, job, ministry is selected
I declare that my business, job, ministry, household, marriage, children are chosen among many
I declare that my business, job, ministry, household, marriage, children are preferred before many others
I declare that my business, job, ministry is the preferred service provider
I declare that my business, job, ministry, household, marriage, children are above not beneath
I declare that my business, job, ministry, household, marriage, children are ahead and not behind
I declare that my business, job, ministry, household are in the black not the red
I declare that my business, job, ministry, household, marriage, children are profitable
I declare that my business, job, ministry, household, marriage, children are exceeding expectations
I declare that I am and my business, job, ministry, household, marriage is debt free
I am anointed to discover hidden wealth
I am anointed to discover hidden opportunities
I am anointed to make wealth for the kingdom of God
I declare that my business, job, ministry, household, marriage is blessed and highly favored
O Lord God, You said in your Word….
You will make me a thousand times more than I am, 
You said you would bless me and make me a great nation
O Lord, increase me now more and more, me and my children
You said you would bless the work of my hands and multiply me in the land that you will give me.
You said you would increase me in the fruit of my body and in my flocks and my livestock
You said there shall be none barren in our midst, therefore we are fruitful. Therefore, I am fruitful in my body, mind, career, finances and business, and there is no barrenness in my life
I am fruitful in all I set my heart to do.
You said there shall be none sick in our midst, therefore I am healed and healthy in body, sound in mind and strong in spirit
None of the diseases that were upon the Egyptians will ever come upon me, for healing is my right and privilege
You said I would possess houses I did not build, cities I did not build, vineyards and olive yards I did not plant. I receive them right now!
Glory to God, HALLELUJAH!
Every place where the soles of my feet shall tread upon is mine; there is land, houses and buildings with my name on them. I CALL THEM FORTH TO ME NOW!
You said in your Word there shall no man be able to stand before me all the days of my life therefore I will prosper in every thing I do, my victory is guaranteed.
You said I have been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus; therefore I am blessed right now.
I am blessed in Jesus name; I am living the blessed life, The Life You, God intended for me.
I am the head and not the tail, above and not beneath. I’m blessed coming in and blessed going out
Though my beginning is small yet my latter end shall greatly increase
Thank you Lord that all these blessings are mine in Jesus' name.
Ha ha ha, I am blessed, chosen, selected, preferred, set aside, elevated
Hee heee heeee, I am blessed and rejoice in the Lord for God, You are watching over Your Word to perform it.

Lord, the measure of the blessing I experience is proportional to blessing in my spirit. I will never earn $1 million a year if inside of me I am not worth $1 million. Therefore, as you told Abraham in Genesis 15 to look at the stars and the sand and count them, God enlarge my vision and my faith for  increase and manifestation of the anointing of wealth in my life. I will do what You want me to do with Kingdom wealth in my life. AMEN!

7 comments: