Friday, October 9, 2015

PRAYER FOR SUPERNATURAL MULTIPLICATION & DEBT CANCELLATION

Lord, bless me and keep me. Make Your face to shine upon me, and be gracious unto me. Lord, lift up Your countenance upon me and give me peace (Num. 6:24–26).
Make me as Ephraim and Manasseh (Gen. 48:20).
Let me be satisfied with favor and filled with Your blessing (Deut. 33:23).
Lord, command Your blessing upon my life. Give me revelation, and let me be blessed (Matt. 16:17).
I am the seed of Abraham through Jesus Christ, and I receive the blessing of Abraham. Lord, in blessing, bless me, and in multiplying, multiply me as the stars of heaven and as the sand of the seashore. Let Your showers of blessing be upon my life (Ezek. 34:26).
Turn every curse sent my way into a blessing (Neh. 13:2).
Let Your blessing make me rich (Prov. 10:22).
Let all nations call me blessed (Mal. 3:12).
Let all generations call me blessed (Luke 1:48).
I am a son of the blessed (Mark 14:61).
I live in the kingdom of the blessed (Mark 11:10).
My sins are forgiven, and I am blessed (Rom. 4:7).
Lord, You daily load me with benefits (Ps. 68:19).
I am chosen by God, and I am blessed (Ps. 65:4).
My seed is blessed (Ps. 37:26).
Let me inherit the land (Ps. 37:22).
I am a part of a holy nation, and I am blessed (Ps. 33:12).
Lord, bless my latter end more than my beginning (Job 42:12).
Lord, let Your presence bless my life (2 Sam. 6:11).
I drink the cup of blessing (1 Cor. 10:16).
Lord, bless me, and cause Your face to shine upon me, that Your way may be known upon the earth and Your saving health among all nations. Let my land yield increase, and let the ends of the earth fear You (Ps. 67).
I know You favor me because my enemies do not triumph over me (Ps. 41:11).
Lord, be favorable unto my land (Ps. 85:1).
Lord, grant me life and favor (Job 10:12).
In Your favor, Lord, make my mountain stand strong (Ps. 30:7).
Lord, I entreat Your favor (Ps. 45:12).
Let Your favor cause my horn to be exalted (Ps. 89:17).
Lord, this is my set time for favor (Ps. 102:13).
Remember me, O Lord, with the favor that You bring unto Your children, and visit me with Your salvation (Ps. 106:4).
Lord, I entreat Your favor with my whole heart (Ps. 119:58).
Let Your favor be upon my life as a cloud of the latter rain (Prov. 16:15).
Let Your beauty be upon my life, and let me be well favored (Gen. 29:17).
I am highly favored (Luke 1:28).
Lord, let me receive extraordinary favor.

FOR REMOVAL OF DEBTS, YOU NEED PRAY THESE PRAYER POINTS SERIOUSLY [FOR 7 DAYS]:
1. Blood of Jesus, speak on my behalf, break and reverse the curse of borrowing from my life as from today, in the name of Jesus Christ., amen.
2. You the curse and ordination of debt in my life, be nullified NOW by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus Christ., amen.
3. Ancestral debt collectors forcing me to pay for what I did not , buy, DIE BY FIRE, in the name of Jesus Christ., Amen.
 [You must realize that blessings are spiritual, and are normally handed down, and curses are also handed down; debts are a curse, and many times what you forefathers refused to pay, you will be made to pay. Pray this prayer point seriously.]
5. All ancestral debts passed on to me from the generations, BE CANCELLED NOW by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ., amen.
6. Mountain of debt assigned to program my life into poverty, BE UPROOTED NOW AND BE CAST INTO HELLFIRE, in the name of Jesus Christ., amen.
7. Evil promise or debt in my generation linking me with evil ancestral powers, I settle you today with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ., amen.
8. You the debts present in my life, I command you to dissolve by fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ., amen. Whirlwind of God, carry these ashes into the wilderness in the name of Jesus Christ., amen.
9. Spirit of debts, I am not your candidate, I renounce you, reject you and command you to come out of my life with all your roots and go to the pit of darkness, in the name of Jesus Christ., amen.
10. Blood of Jesus arise, speak on my behalf, settle and cancel every debt present in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ., amen.
11. Inherited debt in my generational line, catch fire and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
12. Every power saying I shall not excel in my family line, you are a liar, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
13. Spirit of debt holding my parents in bondage, you are a liar, loose your hold upon my life and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
14. Maturity date of debt in my life, be aborted by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
15. Debts!!! I am not your candidate, release me and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
16. Vicious cycle of economic famine, lose your power over my life, my family and my welfare and die!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
17. Arrows of collective financial doom, my life is not your candidate, RELEASE ME AND DIE!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
18. By the blood of Jesus, I am redeemed from every venom of economic recession, I receive promotion and financial favors, even in these times of famine! in the name of Jesus Christ.
19. Arrows of financial death assigned against my job and income, DIE BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
20.   Rod of wickedness assigned against my staff of bread in this season, you are a liar! B-R-E-A-K TO PIECES!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
21.   You the sword of unemployment ravaging and devouring the livelihood of people, I am not your candidate, therefore, BE WASTED!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
22.   Divine ideas that would catapult me from the dunghill of hard times to the palace of abundance, INVADE MY LIFE NOW!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
23.   Hard times assigned against my life by the enemy: EXPIRE!!! Good TIMES, MANIFEST NOW BY FIRE in my life!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
24.   Arrows of calamities, disgrace and death hiding inside economic crisis to attack me, I BURY YOU NOW BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
25.   It is written (Isaiah 45:3) “And I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the LORD, which call you by your name, am the God of Israel.” therefore, treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, ARISE, LOCATE ME, PROMOTE ME, AND SET ME APART FROM THE CRUELTY OF POVERTY THIS YEAR!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
26.   Blood of Jesus, nullify every satanic investment eating up my finances, let it catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
27.   Angels of the living God, arrest every mountain of debt programmed to put me in poverty and cast it into the pit of darkness, in the name of Jesus Christ.
28.   Satanic bankers representing me in the spirit world, you are arrested by the angels of the living God, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
29.   Evil angels of poverty, clear away from the gate of my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus Christ.
30.   Oh wealth, jump out of the abode of the wicked and begin to locate me now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
31.   By the divine decree I declare: You children of darkness, continue to labour, at the end of your labour transfer the wealth to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
32. Lord, network me with divine helpers, in the name of Jesus Christ.
33.   Life-transforming breakthroughs, overtake me now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
34.   Lord, clothe me with divine ability today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
35.   Lord, lead me to those who will bless me, in the name of Jesus Christ.

4 comments:

  1. Amen, it is done in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Thank you God for blessing me and my family!We are free! Glory be to the Father,Son and Holy Spirit!! Alleluia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jesus for suffering and dying on the cross for us so we may be free and blessed! Please give us the wisdom to realize this,Amen! ❣️

    ReplyDelete