Friday, February 26, 2016

OVERCOMING IN THE HEAVENS TO MANIFEST WEALTH

CONFESSION
  1. Father, Your Word declares that You take pleasure in the prosperity of Your servants, those who favor Your righteous cause (Psalm 35:27). You promised that if I gave my attention to what You are doing right now, You would take care of whatever difficulties and needs I would face (Matthew 6:33).
  2. Because I have made Your cause my cause, and because I have made Your House my house, I thank You that the windows of heaven are being opened to me, and that You are protecting me from every assault of the enemy (Malachi 3:8-12). Because I give freely to You from the first of my income, it shall be given to me from every side and from every source (Luke 6:38; Proverbs 3:9-10). 
  3. Because You have given me the ability to create wealth (Deut 8:18), and I have purposed in my heart not to give sparingly or begrudgingly, but faithfully, generously and with a cheerful heart, You will not abandon me in my time of need. All grace will come into my life, so that in every situation I will have more than I need, with resources left over to be a blessing to others (2 Cor 9:6-9).
  4. Because I have been faithful in this small thing of living to give, You will make me faithful over much and give to me stewardship of the true riches of life (Luke 16:10-12). No beneficial thing will You withhold from me (Psalm 84:11). In my house will be wealth and riches (Psalm 112:3), and in that day of prosperity I will rejoice and remember Your goodness (Eccles 7:14). You are El Shaddai, God Almighty, the All-Sufficient One, the God of plenty. You are the Source of “more than enough” (Genesis 17:1). Father, You always exceed the needs I have. You are my Shepherd, I shall not want (Psalm 23:1). You are Jehovah-Jireh, the One who goes before and You will make a way when there is no way, and in the midst of every need I will find provision (Genesis 22:14).
  5. I will not forget to bless Your Name, neither will I neglect Your Word to continue to give, for You have given me what I have to introduce the world to You and to support the expansion of Your Kingdom (Deut 8:10-11, 18). I have learned the secret of true contentment in life for I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me, and supplies my every need according to His riches in heaven (Phil 4:12-13, 19). I am living under an open heaven (Malachi 3:10)
  6. The Lord is my Shepherd. He prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies. He anoints my head with oil. My cup runs over with blessings! Money comes to me right now. God is opening the windows of heaven for me. He meets my every need according to His riches in glory by Jesus Christ. He is causing men to give unto me good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over. God has given me the power to get wealth. I am redeemed by the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am redeemed from the curse of the law. I’m blessed in the field. I am blessed going in and going out. I’m blessed with faithful Abraham. I have the favor of God. Money comes to me right now. My prosperity is paid for. Money comes to me right now. 
PRAYER POINTS    1.  Oh heavens over my prosperity, open by fire in the name of Jesus
   2. Angels of poverty, clear from the gate of my breakthroughs in the name of Jesus.
   3. Oh wealth jump out of the abdication of the wicked and locate me now in the name of Jesus.
   4. You children of darkness continue to labour, at the end of your labour transfer the wealth to me in the name of Jesus.
   5. I eat the sweat of my enemies by the power in the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
   6. Angels of the living God, pursue wealth into my hands in the name of Jesus.
   7. Any power that wants me to die as a pauper, you are a liar, die in the name of Jesus.
   8. I withdraw my wealth from the hand of the bondwoman and her children, in the name of Jesus.
   9. I will not squander my divine opportunities, in the name of Jesus.
  10. I dismantle any power working against my efficiency, in the name of Jesus.
  11. I refuse to lock the door of blessings against myself, in the name of Jesus.
  12. I refuse to be a wandering star, in the name of Jesus.
  13. I refuse to appear to disappear, in the name of Jesus.
  14. Let the riches of the Gentiles be transferred to me, in the name of Jesus.
  15. Let the angels of the Lord pursue every enemy of my prosperity to destruction, in the name of Jesus.
  16. Let the sword of the Goliath of poverty turn against it, in the name of Jesus.
  17. Let wealth change hands in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  18. O Lord, make a hole in the roof for me for my prosperity.
  19. Let the yoke of poverty upon my life be dashed to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
  20. Let every satanic siren scaring away my helpers be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
  21. Let every masquerading power swallowing my prosperity be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
  22. Let every coffin constructed against my prosperity swallow the owner, in the name of Jesus.
  23. Let the ways of the angels of poverty delegated against me be dark and slippery, in the name of Jesus.
  24. Lord Jesus, hold my purse.
  25. Every demonic scarcity, be dissolved by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  26. By the wealthy name of Jesus, let heavenly resources rush to my door.
  27. I attack my lack with the sword of fire, in the name of Jesus.
  28. Satanic debt and credit, be dissolved, in the name of Jesus.
  29. Oh Lord, be my eternal cashier.
  30. I bind the spirit of debt. I shall not borrow to eat, in the name of Jesus.
  31. Every evil meeting summoned against my prosperity, scatter without repair, in the name of Jesus.
  32. Every arrow of wickedness, fired against my prosperity, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
  33. Let my life magnetize favour for breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
  34. I arrest every gadget of poverty, in the name of Jesus.
  35. I recover my blessings from any body of water, forest and satanic banks, in the name of Jesus.
  36. Let all my departed glory be restored, in the name of Jesus.
  37. Let all my departed virtues be restored, in the name of Jesus.
  38. Let God arise and let all my stubborn pursuers scatter, in the name of Jesus.
  39. Every attack by evil night creatures, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
  40. Let the wings of every spirit flying against me be dashed to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

  41. I shall possess all the good things I pursue, in the name of Jesus.
  42. Every effect of cursed house and land upon my prosperity, break, in the name of Jesus.
 43. Every power shielding me away from breakthroughs, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
 44. Let the garden of my life yield super abundance, in the name of Jesus.
 45. Every desert spirit, loose hold upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
 46. Holy Spirit, plug my life into divine prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
 47. Every Achan in the camp of my breakthroughs, be exposed and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
 48. Every power operating demonic gadget against my prosperity, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
 49. Every power passing evil current into my finances, lose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
 50. I break every cycle of financial turbulence, in the name of Jesus.
 51. I smash the head of poverty, walk out of my life now, in the name of Jesus.
 52. Ugly feet of poverty, walk out of my life now, in the name of Jesus.
 53. Let every garment of poverty received the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
 54. I reject financial burial, in the name of Jesus.
 55. Let every garment of poverty received the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
 56. I reject financial burial, in the name of Jesus.
 57. I reject every witchcraft burial, in the name of Jesus.
 58. Woe unto every vessels of poverty pursuing me, in the name of Jesus.
 59. Let the fire of God burn away evil spiritual properties, in the name of Jesus.
 60. Poverty-identification marks, be rubbed off by the blood of Jesus.
 61. O Lord, heal every financial leprosy in my life.
 62. Let my foundation be strengthened to carry divine prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
 63. Every stolen and satanically transferred virtues, be restored, in the name of Jesus.
 64. Let every ordination of debt over my life be canceled, in the name of Jesus.
 65. O Lord, create newer and profitable opportunities for me.
 66. Every strange fire ignited against my prosperity, be quenched, in the name of Jesus.
 67. Let those sending my money to spiritual mortuary fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
 68. Every power scaring away my prosperity, be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
 69. Every familiar spirit sharing my money before I received it, be bound permanently, in the name of Jesus.
 70. Let every inherited design of poverty melt away by fire, in the name of Jesus.
 71. Let every evil re-arrangement of prosperity be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
 72. Lead me, O Lord, to my own hand that flows with milk and honey.
 73. Let satanic giants occupying my promised land fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
 74. O Lord, empower me to climb my mountain of prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment