Monday, February 22, 2016

TRANSFERRING KINGDOM WEALTH INTO MY LIFE

CONFESSION
1. Poverty does not help anyone, especially me. And the tragedy is that poverty is unnecessary, for my God is a miracle God.
2. My God is the magnificent Giver of every good gift. (Matthew 7:11)
and He has promised to be my Provider (Matthew 6:30)
3. Riches and honor are with God; yea, durable riches and righteousness. That He may cause those that love Him to inherit substance; and He will fill their treasures. (Proverbs 8:18,21)
4. Riches and honor are with me too in substance to help me complete my divine Assignment here on earth. For when I solve problems for others, I generate money (wealth), in Jesus' Name.
5. When I increase in God's wisdom, I increase wealth. For Wisdom produces financial blessing for me, in the Name of Jesus. (Proverb 3:16)
6. I am prospering in every way. My body keeps well even as my soul keeps well and prospers. (3 John 2) For Abraham's blessings are mine. (Galatians 3:14)
7. What things soever I desire, when I pray, I believe that I have received them and I shall have them. (Mark 11:24)
8. I delight to the Lord, and am soft and pliable to Him, and He gives me the desires of my heart. (Psalm 37:4)
9. I seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, therefore everything I need shall be added into me. (Luke 12:31)
10. The wealth of the sinner is laid up for me. (Proverb 13:22) I will not faint, for in due time and at the appointed season I shall reap, if I faint not. (Galatians 6:9)
11. My God supplies all of my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)
12. There will be no poverty of body, soul and spirit in my life in the Name of Jesus.
13. The anointing of God upon my life gives me favor in the eyes of God and man all the days of my life, in the Name of Jesus.
14. I shall not labor in vain, in Jesus's Name.
15. I shall walk this day in victory and liberty of the spirit, in the Name of Jesus.
16. I am blessed with abundant money in Jesus's Name.
17. I am able to manage large sums of money in Jesus's Name.
18. Wealth is looking for me right now in Jesus's Name.
19. Financial opportunities are coming to me now in the Name of Jesus.
20. I effortlessly attract abundance unto my life in Jesus's Name.

PRAYER POINTS
1. I bind all evil spirits in me or that are attacking me, in the Name of Jesus.
2. Anything from the kingdom of darkness that has made it it's business to hinder me and my financial blessings, I single you out right now, and bind you with chains that cannot be broken, in the Name of Jesus.
3. I strip off all your spiritual armor, in the Name of Jesus.
4. I command you to loose the support of other evil powers, in the Name of Jesus.
5. I command you not to involve yourself with me or my financial affairs again, in the Name of Jesus.
6. Money, appear now for me, in the Name of Jesus. (Isaiah 45:3)
7. Business and investment opportunities that will lead to billions of dollars for me appear now in the Name of Jesus. (Isaiah 8:30)
8. Wrong financial foundation fighting against my life of wealth DIE in the Name of Jesus. (Matthew 15:13)
9. Every power sponsoring useless investments in my life DIE in the Name of Jesus. (Isaiah 30:21)
10. Financial curses operating in my life DIE in the Name of Jesus. (Galatians 3:13)
11. Holy Spirit connect me to unlimited sources and multiple streams of wealth in the Name of Jesus.
12. My Father, let wealth appear for me by mercy and by fire in the Name of Jesus. (Deuteronomy 8:18)
13. O Lord, remember my offering and seed in the ground, and let all financial suffering stop now in the Name of Jesus. (Malachi 3:16)
14. Powers repelling money from my life DIE in the Name of Jesus.
15. Anointing to magnetize money fall upon me heavily in the Name of Jesus.
16. Money, appear by fire, in the Name of Jesus.
17. Every negative voice crying against my financial blessings and prosperity FALL DOWN AND DIE in the Name of Jesus. (Psalm 2, Job 37:5)
18. Every pot of poverty working against my life break in the Name of Jesus.
19. O Lord, take me from where I am to where you want me to be financially this day, this month, and this year, in the Name of Jesus.
20. Unlimited and uncommon wealth, I command you to appear to me and my family in the Name of Jesus.

Thank you Father God for answering these prayers! AMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment