Monday, March 21, 2016

BREAKING EVIL FOUNDATIONAL YOKES OF ANTI-PROSPERITY

Praise & Worship

Scripture Reading - Psalm 106, Col. 2:14-15

CONFESSION

By natural heritage, I was dead in trespasses, for I was brought forth in iniquity and conceived in sin in my mother’s womb; and according to the law, I was preserved for the wrath of God that was to be revealed upon the children of disobedience, but now I am God's handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, born anew that I may do these good works which God already predestined for me.

Through the Blood of Jesus Christ; I, who was once far away, have been brought near to God. I am now engrafted in Christ, my Messiah. I have become a new creature altogether. The previous moral and spiritual condition has passed away; behold the fresh and new one has come.

Therefore, since I am declared righteous and given a right standing with God through faith, I have peace with God through Jesus Christ. Now being justified by the blood of Jesus Christ, I shall be saved by Him from the wrath of God to come.

The person who is united to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him. I am separated by God through the redeeming power in the blood of Christ, my Messiah, the author and finisher of my faith, from every tie with ancestral covenants, curse, and guardian spirits.

My citizenship is now of heaven. I belong to the household of God. My life is hidden with Jesus Christ in God. I am washed in the blood of Him who loved me and gave His life for me. He has called me with a holy calling and by His name I am called.

As it were, I am now cut off from evil consequences; I am physically and spiritually separated from their do's and don’ts. I no longer belong to any generation upon whom God could visit the sins of their fathers. Christ has redeemed me from such curses of the law. I cannot labor any longer under the weight of such yokes and burdens; I have received the yoke of Jesus Christ which is easy and His burden which is light.

Therefore, every interference of household wickedness and ancestral spirit disturbance in my life and ministry is a transgression against the covenant promises of God concerning me; for it is written; touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.

For it is written, as the God of heaven lives, let every manifestation and exhibition of rebellion from the ancestral and family spirits receive the undiluted anger of my God who is a consuming fire.

For it written, it is a righteous thing for God to repay tribulation to those that trouble me, therefore, let every association of wicked spirits assembled against me be shattered by God. Let its hold in my life, in my finances, and in my ministry be broken. Let its projections return back to it, let its plotting, scheming, maneuvering and operation receive divine frustration and let their wickedness come to an end in my life.

I reject every evil family and ancestral name; I renounce and reject their praise and poems ever sung for me. I break the power of any evil dedication ever placed on my head, every pledge, vow, promise, or covenant ever made on my behalf. I break it all with the Blood of Jesus Christ.

Henceforth Let no ancestral or evil family spirit have any hold on me, my finances, my wealth, my health, my relationships and my ministry. Let them not have any entry point into my life, for now I bear in my body the marks of the blood of the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ, who has paid the price for my life and has bought me to belong to Himself eternally.


PRAYER POINTS (Pray with hot fire!)

1. Every foundational curse in my life, break, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every foundational covenant in my life, break, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every foundational bondage in my life, break, in the name of Jesus.

4. Thou power of deliverance, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every foundational arrester, be arrested, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every darkness planted in my foundation, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every Goliath and Pharaoh witchcraft, die, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every serpent in my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus.

9. Every scorpion in my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus.

10. O axe of God, work in my foundation, in the name of Jesus.

11. Let God arise and let all foundational witchcraft scatter, in Jesus name.

12. Every seed of witchcraft in my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus.

13. Every foundational confusion, die, in the name of Jesus.

14. Blood of Jesus purge my foundation.

15. Holy Spirit shake down every foundational stronghold of poverty, sickness, sexual perversion, and rebellion, in Jesus name.

16. Every foundational familiar spirit, I bind you and I cast you out.

17. Every foundational marine power, bow, in the name of Jesus.

18. Every spirit that entered me through curse, go now, in the name of Jesus.

19. Every seed of poverty in my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus.

20. Every foundational padlock on my progress, prosperity, and promotion, break, in the name of Jesus.

21. Every problem attached to my family name, be neutralized, in Jesus name.

22. Every problem that stands as Pharaoh, my rod shall swallow you today.

23. Legal right of satanic harassment over my wealth, health, prosperity, and progress, break, in the name of Jesus.

24. Every power searching the oracle to know my progress, die in Jesus name.

25. Family idols, receive the consuming fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

26. Every dream poison, come out of my life NOW, in the name of Jesus.

27. According to the mystery of Elisha, as I smite the ground, the enemy against my prosperity, promotion, progress, uncommon favor and success, shall bow. (Smite the ground with your foot 7 times.)

28. I release myself from any bondage present in my family line, in the name of Jesus.

29. Any evil pattern laid by my ancestors, break, in the name of Jesus.

30. No enchantment shall hold me captive, in the name of Jesus.

31. I break the pattern of darkness that locks me up, in the name of Jesus.

32. I release my life from the yoke of my village/town/city,state/country, in the name of Jesus.

33. I shall walk and live in liberty, for Jesus has set me free, in the name of Jesus.

34. Every curse that came to me through the sins of my ancestors, break, in Jesus name.

35. Every ancestral transmission of affliction, break and die, in the name of Jesus.

36. Lord, I thank you for immediate answers to my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment