Tuesday, March 29, 2016

FINANCIAL DELIVERANCE PRAYER

CONFESSION
  1. Father, Your Word declares that You take pleasure in the prosperity of Your servants, those who favor Your righteous cause (Psalm 35:27). You promised that if I gave my attention to what You are doing right now, You would take care of whatever difficulties and needs I would face (Matthew 6:33).
  2. Because I have made Your cause my cause, and because I have made Your House my house, I thank You that the windows of heaven are being opened to me, and that You are protecting me from every assault of the enemy (Malachi 3:8-12). Because I give freely to You from the first of my income, it shall be given to me from every side and from every source (Luke 6:38; Proverbs 3:9-10).
  3. Because You have given me the ability to create wealth (Deut 8:18), and I have purposed in my heart not to give sparingly or begrudgingly, but faithfully, generously and with a cheerful heart, You will not abandon me in my time of need. All grace will come into my life, so that in every situation I will have more than I need, with resources left over to be a blessing to others (2 Cor 9:6-9).
  4. Because I have been faithful in this small thing of living to give, You will make me faithful over much and give to me stewardship of the true riches of life (Luke 16:10-12). No beneficial thing will You withhold from me (Psalm 84:11). In my house  wealth and riches are established (Psalm 112:3), and this is the day of prosperity so I rejoice now and remember Your goodness to me (Eccles 7:14).
  5. You are El Shaddai, God Almighty, the All-Sufficient One, the God of plenty. You are the Source of “more than enough” (Genesis 17:1). Father, You always exceed the needs I have. You are my Shepherd, I shall not want (Psalm 23:1). You are Jehovah-Jireh, the One who goes before and You will make a way when there is no way, and in the midst of every need I will find Your provision (Genesis 22:14).
  6. I will not forget to bless Your Name, neither will I neglect Your Word to continue to give, for You have given me what I have to introduce the world to You and to support the expansion of Your Kingdom (Deut 8:10-11, 18). I have learned the secret of true contentment in life for I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me, and supplies my every need according to His riches in heaven (Phil 4:12-13, 19). I am living under an open heaven (Malachi 3:10). 
  7. The Lord is my Shepherd. He prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies. He anoints my head with oil. My cup runs over with blessings! Money comes to me right now. God is opening the windows of heaven for me. He meets my every need according to His riches in glory by Jesus Christ. He is causing men to give unto me good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over. God has given me the power to get wealth. I am redeemed by the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am redeemed from the curse of the law. I’m blessed in the field. I am blessed going in and going out. I’m blessed with faithful Abraham. I have the favor of God. Money comes to me right now. My prosperity is paid for. Money comes to me right now.  
WARFARE PRAYER POINTS
  1. Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, manifest Yourself in Your power to bless me.
  2. Lord, begin to answer every evil stronghold of poverty, debt, and lack by fire and roast them to ashes.
  3. Every evil financial power challenging the power of God in my life; be disgraced and I cast you out now! in the name of Jesus.
  4. Let every rage of the enemy against my coming financial breakthroughs be disgraced now, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Let every evil imagination fashioned against my financial deliverance be frustrated and be disgraced by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Let every satanic plan against my future glory be rendered as useless, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Evil rulers assembled against me, be cast out and scattered unto desolation! in the name of Jesus.
  8. Lord, behold the threatening of my enemies; give unto me divine boldness to prosper over them.
  9. Lord, stretch Your mighty hand to perform signs and wonders in my life and finances today.
  10. I speak destruction unto every desert spirit of poverty in my life, and I cast you out! in the name of Jesus.
  11. I speak disgrace unto the spirit of failure in my life, and I cast you out! in the name of Jesus.
  12. I speak failure unto the spirit of impossibility in my life, and I cast you out! in the name of Jesus.
  13. I speak disgrace unto the spirit of failure in my life, and I cast you out! in the name of Jesus.
  14. Let every spirit of fruitlessness in my life be paralyzed now, in the name of Jesus.
  15. I reject every spirit of debt and bankruptcy in my life. Be paralyzed and be cast out now! in the name of Jesus.
  16. Spirit of infirmity in my life; be paralyzed and go now! in the name of Jesus.
  17. Spirit of marriage destruction in my life; be paralyzed and go now! in the name of Jesus.
  18. Every desert security man assigned against my life, fall down and die now, in the name of Jesus.
  19. Every evil load of desert spirits in my life; go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.
  20. Every anointing of desert spirits upon my life, dry up by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
  21. Blood of Jesus, block every doorway of poverty in my life.
  22. All the powers assisting poverty in my life, be bound and cast out! in the name of Jesus.
  23. My life, receive the anointing of fruitfulness, in the name of Jesus.
  24. My life, refuse to be anchored to any evil, in the name of Jesus.
  25. My head; refuse to bear any evil burden, in the name of Jesus.
  26. I refuse to walk in any financial problem, in the name of Jesus.
  27. My hands; refuse to magnetize problems to me, in the name of Jesus.
  28. Every satanic architect of problems assigned against me, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
  29. I break the backbone of any financial problem associated with every second of my life, in the name of Jesus.
  30. Any power that has been supplying strength to any financial problems in my life; be wasted and cast out! in the name of Jesus.
  31. I sack and disband any power behind the financial problems in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  32. O Lord Jesus, I invite you to directly intervene in all my money matters and take control now. Amen.Amen. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment