Friday, March 4, 2016

DESTROYING ANTI-PROSPERITY FORCES

CONFESSIONS:
I declare that my inheritance is safe, my tomorrow is guaranteed. I bind the flow of negative thoughts and reverse the same from my mind, in the Name of Jesus. Psalm 16:5-6 declares about me: The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
 
I declare that the joy of the Lord continually strengthens me, and the dew of heaven breaks every hardness around me in the Name of Jesus. Genesis 27:28-29 speaks over me: Therefore God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine: Let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee: be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother’s sons bow down to thee: cursed be every one that curseth thee, and blessed be he that blesseth thee. 

PRAYER POINTS:
  1. By the truth in the word of God, I enter into realm of prosperity NOW and I rebuke all evil resistance, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Ephesians 1:3b says God has blessed me with all spiritual blessings, therefore I possess all my blessings by the power of Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Every foothold of satan concerning my wealth and prosperity, be destroyed NOW, in the name of Jesus.
  4. It is written that whatever I bind on earth, shall be bound in heaven, and whatever I loose on earth shall be loosed in Heaven. Therefore, I bind every evil power working against my financial blessings now, and I loose my wealth and prosperity from the coven of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Whatever is not of God, assigned against my prosperity and destiny, I dismantle you by the power in the word of God, in the name of Jesus.
  6. I confess this day that ‘I am a child of God and I take over my place as a child of the Almighty God’, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Whether the enemy likes it or not, I am for signs and wonders, in Jesus name.
  8. I cut off from the grip of lukewarmness and I hook up to the revival fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Anointing of Prosperity, to know and to do the Will of God for Kingdom Prosperity, my life is available, FALL UPON ME and POSSESS ME NOW, in the name of Jesus.
  10. O Lord, reveal the secret of my life to me, in the name of Jesus. 
  11. I walk out of the realm of failure into the arena of success in the wonderful name of Jesus.
  12. I remove my work, school, business, and ministry from the dominion of the powers of darkness, NOW and FOREVER in the name of Jesus.
  13. In Jesus’ name, I ask You, Father, for sufficient legions of the Holy Angels to bind all satanic forces in my handiwork, school, business, and ministry and in the air overhead, so they will be unable to interfere in my way and with my prosperity.
  14. I take authority over and bind the strongman of financial failure, in the name of Jesus.
  15. I command the curse and ordination of debt in the handiwork, school, business, and ministry to be nullified NOW in Jesus’ name.
  16. Lord, anoint my brain to prosper after the order of Bazaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, in the name of Jesus.
  17. Let the anointing of fire be in all my writings, thinking and organization.
  18. I stamp out every spirit of anger, lack of co-operation, wrong judgments, contentions and disloyalty in my handiwork, school, business, and ministry in Jesus’ name.
  19. Let this handiwork, schooling, business, and ministry become a channel of blessings and a foundation of life for others in Jesus’ name.
  20. Let the shower of financial revival fall upon my handiwork, school, business, and ministry.
  21. Lord, anoint all requests for help coming from my handiwork, schooling, business, and ministry go forth accompanied by Your divine favor, angelic transportation and positive results, in the name of Jesus.
  22. I reverse every "word curse" that has been issued against the my handiwork, schooling, business, and ministry in Jesus’ name.
  23. Father in the name of Jesus, assign ministering spirits to go forth to minister on my behalf and bring me success.
  24. Lord, give me the wisdom and ability to understand righteousness and fair dealing in business.
  25. Lord, give me grace to remain diligent in acquiring knowledge and skill in areas in which I am inexperienced.
  26. I declare that the devil will have no control over my finances in the name of Jesus.
  27. I declare that the devil will not be able to steal my finances in the name of Jesus.
  28. Lord, give unto me Godly counsel, knowledge and wisdom for managing my finances.
  29. Let those who would defraud or cheat me be put to shame and confusion in the name of Jesus.
  30. Let those who would plan to steal from my handiwork, schooling, business, and ministry be put to shame and confusion in the name of Jesus.
  31. Father, make Your face to shine upon me and enlighten me and be gracious unto me in the name of Jesus.
  32. Lord, bestow Your favor upon me in the name of Jesus.
  33. Father, make me a blessing to my family, neighbors and co-workers, business and ministry associates in the name of Jesus.
  34. Lord, pour out upon me the spirit of favor and anointing for prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR HEARING OUR PRAYERS AND FOR ANSWERING THEM WITH SIGNS FOLLOWING. TO YOU BE ALL THE GLORY, PRAISE AND HONOR!!! AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment