Friday, March 4, 2016

CONFESSIONS THAT BRING PROSPERITY - Prayers, Fasting, Consecration (Day 4)

PRAISE

Dear Heavenly Father, unto You be all glory, honor and power due to Your Name. I enter Your gates with thanksgiving in my heart and go into Your courts with praise. My heart overflows with thanksgiving toward You as I lift up and praise Your Holy Name. Lord, You are great and greatly to be praised. You are awesome in all Your ways and I thank You for forgiving my sins and washing me clean in the blood of Jesus. You have a wonderful plan for my life. Plans for good and not for evil; plans to give me hope and a future; plans to prosper me, bless me, and make me a blessing. I take no thought for my life. I'm anxious for nothing. I cast all my care on You, for You care for me. You are my refuge and my fortress. I thank you for giving me the Mind of Christ so that I can think Your thoughts and understand Your heart and ways concerning my wealth in this land. In You, I trust and depend. I am still and know that You are God in my life. I, therefore, rely on Your Word today to effect a change in my financial situation.

CONFESSION
  1. Jesus came that I might have life and have it more abundantly; I am willing and obedient, so according to God's Word, I will eat the good of the land.
  2. I am not willing to live under the curse.
  3. I will only live in divine prosperity, supernatural increase, great abundance and restoration of all things.
  4. I am redeemed from the curse of the law; from the curse of poverty, lack, and debt.
  5. I break your power over my life.
  6. Mountain of poverty, lack, and debt, I speak to you in the Name of Jesus. I command you to be removed from my presence and my life forever.
  7. I will no longer tolerate you in my life. 
  8. I forbid you to operate against me in any way.
  9. I command you to flee from me.
  10. I will only live in divine prosperity, supernatural increase, great abundance and restoration of all things, I AM EXCEEDINGLY BLESSED.
  11. God's blessings of prosperity, increase and abundance belong to me. I receive them NOW in the Name of Jesus. 
  12. My God is a debt-cancelling God; I am debt-free in the Name of Jesus. 
  13. Money, come to me now!
  14. I declare Your Word, Lord, over any and all seed I've sown and I speak life to my seed sown.
  15. Seed, you grow and multiply a hundred fold, in the Name of Jesus. 
  16. I bind the enemy fro stealing or destroying me seed sow in the Name of Jesus. 
  17. Seed, you take root NOW and produce a hundredfold return in the Name of Jesus.
  18. I receive my hundredfold harvest NOW in the Name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment