Wednesday, March 16, 2016

OVERTAKING EVIL IMAGINATIONS BLOCKING MY WEALTH

PRAYER POINTS
  1. In the Name of Jesus, I hereby claim The Blood of Jesus over me.
  2. I accept The Body and Blood of Jesus for salvation of my soul.
  3. I speak clarity over my mind.
  4. In the Name of Jesus, I Command any and every spirit of confusion that may be afflicting me, to immediately depart and never return. So be it.
  5. In the Name of Jesus, I Command any and every evil spirit in or around me to immediately depart and to never ever return. So be it.
  6. In the Name of Jesus, I claim Victory. I claim Victory in JESUS over my mind, over my heart, over my thoughts, over my flesh and over my soul.
  7. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
  8. Any generational curse, hex or spell that is affecting me, I hereby bind it and cast it away from it and render it void and null, by The Blood of Jesus, So be it.
  9. If there is any curse, hex or spell of any kind affecting me, I hereby bind it and cast it away from it and render it void and null, by The Blood of Jesus, So be it.
  10. I plead The Blood of Jesus over all of my property, automobile, mail box, doors, windows, closets, rooms, household, land, house, books, magazines, literature, movies, music, computers, food, air I breathe, water, drink, medicine, and everything around me. In Jesus Name, So be it.
  11. I plead the Blood of Jesus over all the frequencies and airwaves and signals in the air around me. In Jesus Name, So be it.
  12. Any form of evil around me blocking my financial blessings, I ask JESUS to please expose it and help me to be delivered from it now, and I hereby accept that Deliverance in Jesus Name. So be it.
  13. In the Name of Jesus, I hereby rebuke poverty, lack, a life of debt, fear, lies, doubt and unbelief, the spirit of murder and the spirit of hate. I hereby cast them away from me and command them to never return. So be it, In Jesus Name.
  14. In the Name of Jesus, I hereby rebuke paganism, witchcraft, sorcery, luciferism, cutting, and anything else that could possibly be hindering my Salvation in Jesus Christ. I hereby cast these evil things away from me and command them to never return. So be it, In Jesus Name.
  15. In the Name of Jesus, I Speak Peace to my mind.
  16. In the Name of Jesus, I speak Healing to my mind.
  17. In the Name of Jesus, i am healed. I am Delivered. It is finished.
  18. I refuse depression.
  19. I accept Reconciliation with my Almighty Father GOD.
  20. I can do all things by JESUS who strengthens me.
  21. JESUS, please forgive me of all my sins and release me from all guilt and from the past.
  22. I start anew. And I forget the pass and press forward.
  23. My trials are precious as gold refined. GOD is in Control.
  24. Light casts out all darkness.
  25. I have been delivered from darkness and have come to the glorious Light of Christ.
  26. JESUS, shine your Light in me. 
 WARFARE PRAYER POINTS
  1. Let all the powers encamping against my goodness and breakthroughs become confused and be scattered in the name of Jesus.
  2. Let all the powers of my adversaries be rendered impotent in the name of Jesus. 
  3. Let every evil tongue uttering curses and other evil pronouncements against my life be completely silenced in the name of Jesus. 
  4. I command every evil stronghold and powers housing my rights and goodness to be violently overthrown in the name of Jesus. 
  5. I pursue, overtake and recover my properties from the hands of spiritual robbers in the name of Jesus. 
  6. Let every counsel, plan, desire, expectation, imagination, device and activity of the oppressors against my life be rendered null and void in the name of Jesus. 
  7. I terminate every contract and cancel every evil promissory note kept in satanic files for my sake in the name of Jesus. 
  8. I release myself form the powers and activities of the wasters in the name of Jesus. 
  9. I refuse to be tossed around by any evil remote control device fashioned to delay my miracle in the name of Jesus. 
  10. Let all the citadels of evil summoning of the spirit receive the fire of God and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus. 
  11. Holy Spirit, teach me to avoid unfriendly foods and unprofitable to discussions. 
  12. Let all my goodness presently in the prison of the enemy begin to pursue me to overtake me as from today in the name of Jesus.
  13. I pull down the stronghold of confusion in my life blocking my wealthy places in the name of Jesus.
  14. Every seat of confusion in my life to hinder my wealth, BE BROKEN DOWN in the name of Jesus.
  15. Let the storm of confusion within my mind causing me to waver in faith for financial prosperity, BE STILL in the name of Jesus.
  16. Every cloud of confusion that has enveloped my mind about wealth and riches in my house, FADE AWAY NOW in the name of Jesus.
  17. I reject every storm of confusion, and claim a sound mind in the name of Jesus.
  18. Every power that wants to destroy my life of wealth and riches, I command you to be destroyed in Jesus' name.
  19. Every faulty foundation in my life hindering the flow of money into my hands, receive the fire of God in the name of Jesus.
  20. I fire back every arrow of mind destruction fired into my life, and attempting to keep me in debt, GO BACK to the sender in the name of Jesus.
  21. My mind, receive divine touch of God and be relieved of all anxiety and fear about the lack of money in my life in the name of Jesus.
  22. Lord strengthen me in my inner mind with Your fire and Your power in the name of Jesus.
  23. I pull down every stronghold of uncontrollable thought in my life in the name of Jesus.
  24. I cast down every evil imagination in my heart dooming me to life of poverty in the name of Jesus.
  25. I bring into captivity every area of my thought life to the obedient of Christ in the name of Jesus.
  26. I break the power of evil remote control over my thoughts about abundant money in the name of Jesus.
  27. I seal off every doorway of evil uncontrollable thoughts in my life with the blood of Jesus in Jesus' name.
  28. I scatter into pieces every evil imagination against my divine position of wealth and prosperity in the name of Jesus.
  29. I command all imaginations contrary to my prayer life to be defeated in the name of Jesus.
  30. I cast down and bring to naught every demonic imagination against me and my family entering into KINGDOM WEALTH in Jesus' name.
  31. I immunize my spirit, soul and body against every vain imagination rising up in lordship over my legal right to wealth in the name of Jesus.
  32. I cast out, plunder and frustrate every satanic imagination against my financial life in the name of Jesus.
  33. Lord, I pull down every stronghold of the enemy over my financial life in the name of Jesus.
  34. I pull down and roast every demonic ladder the enemy is using to climb into my life to steal my finances and keep me in lack, in the name of Jesus.
  35. I come against every evil pronouncement of poverty, lack and debt made against my life in the name of Jesus.
  36. I arrest and bind every satanic notebook written against my life because of my parents' failure to pay their tithes in the name of Jesus.
  37. I cancel and nullify every imagination of enemy upon my money accumulation in the name of Jesus.
  38. I take captive every evil thought in my heart to lust after money in the name of Jesus.
  39. Blood of Jesus, cleanse my heart from every evil and selfish thought about money in the name of Jesus.
  40. My heart be delivered from every evil thought in the name of Jesus.
  41. I shield my heart with the fire of God from every evil thought in me about wealth and riches BE REMOVED in the name of Jesus.
  42. Heavenly thoughts, COME NOW and fill my heart in the name of Jesus.
  43. You, my mind, in the name of Jesus, you will not push me to hell.
  44. You, habitation of darkness in my heart, BE MADE DESOLATE in the name of Jesus.
  45. Every evil attack on my mind, BE DEFEATED in the name of Jesus.
  46. You, my mind, receive the touch of fire of God in the name of Jesus.
  47. In the name of Jesus, I will meditate on God's Word about my prosperity, wealth, and success day and night, keeping His Word close to my heart.
  48. You powers that corrupt my desire and my mind, be roasted in the name of Jesus. 
  49. You strongman of evil imagination paralyzing the good things in my life, be paralyzed in the name of Jesus. 
  50. Lord, preserve my mind with Your fire in the name of Jesus. 
  51. Lord, put Your laws into my mind in the name of Jesus. 
  52. All the good thoughts that the strongman has paralyzed in my life, RECEIVE LIFE NOW and be restored back into my life in the name of Jesus 
 All Praises be unto God, our Father, for answering these prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment