Thursday, March 3, 2016

CONFESSIONS THAT BRING PROSPERIITY - Prayers, Fasting, Consecration (Day 3)

PRAYER

Dear Heavenly Father, unto You be all glory, honor and power due to Your Name. I enter Your gates with thanksgiving in my heart and go into Your courts with praise. My heart overflows with thanksgiving toward You as I lift up and praise Your Holy Name. Lord, You are great and greatly to be praised. You are awesome in all Your ways and I thank You for forgiving my sins and washing me clean in the blood of Jesus. You have a wonderful plan for my life. Plans for good and not for evil; plans to give me hope and a future; plans to prosper me, bless me, and make me a blessing. I take no thought for my life. I'm anxious for nothing. I cast all my care on You, for You care for me. You are my refuge and my fortress. In You, I trust and depend. I am still and know that You are God in my life. I, therefore, rely on Your Word today to effect a change in my financial situation.

CONFESSION

  1. In the Name of Jesus, I command a creative miracle to take place on my finances.
  2. I call into being the money and finances (say out loud a specific amount) that are not as though they are, according to Romans 4:17, by the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus' Name.
  3. I dispatch the angels of God to go forth and bring in the money and finances I need to be debt-free and live abundantly.
  4. I call forth the money from the north, south, east and west, with millions and billions of dollars abundantly above and beyond what I can ask and hope for or imagine or think to the glory of God.
  5. Money, come to me, in Jesus' Name.
  6. Father, Your Word says that whatever I bind (tie up) on earth is bound (tied up) in Heaven and whatever I loose (release) on earth is loosed (released) in Heaven.
  7. Therefore, on the authority of Your Word, I bind every force that has set itself against my financial prosperity.
  8. Satan, I command you to take your hands off my money in Jesus' Name.
  9. I hereby declare ALL curses against me and my money null and void and harmless.
  10. I take authority over the money I call to me (say out loud a specific amount).
  11. I command you to come to me, in the Name of Jesus.
  12. I take my covenant place and I take dominion over that which I call to me in Jesus' Name.
  13. I command money to come to me now in Jesus' Name. Money, come to me now! 
  14. I am redeemed from the curse of poverty, lack, and debt.
  15. I am free from oppression.
  16. I now loose the abundance of God, and all that rightfully belongs to me now, in the Name of Jesus.
  17. I now speak to the east, the west, the north, and the south that the ministering angels of God go forth and begin to release the abundance of God, the prosperity of God, and bring it into my life now.
  18. In the Name of Jesus, I release and employ the angels that have been appointed to me.
  19. I release you now, ministering spirits of God to go forth and bring the promise of debt cancellation, go forth and bring the promise of promotion, deliverance, healing, protection, preservation, victory, prosperity, abundance and increase RIGHT NOW, in the Name of Jesus.
  20.  I bind every demonic spirit; you will not hinder or get in the way of my angels.
  21. My angels are working for me; they've been sent from Heaven.
  22. Now I am releasing them and employing them to go now and bring forth the blessings of Abraham into my life, in the Name of Jesus.
GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST! JESUS IS LORD!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment