Monday, March 14, 2016

GRASSHOPPERS WILL NOT EAT MY HARVEST

PRAYER POINTS
  1. O God ARISE and let every adversary plotting against Your divine purpose for my life be disgraced and be scattered unto desolation, and let them that hate Your divine agenda for me be put to flight before me, in the name of Jesus.
  2. O Lord, My God, make Your face shine upon me, and be gracious unto me, lift up Your countenance upon me, and give me peace not as the world giveth, and put Your name upon my family and my home, my business and my job/school, and bless me indeed, in the name of Jesus.
  3. I blow the alarm of divine warfare against every power oppressing me, therefore, ROAST BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  4. O Lord, I pray Thee, give me seeing eyes and hearing ears, and make my destiny journey prosperous in the name of Jesus.
  5. You the mix-multitude stirring up lust of flesh and carnality in my life: Be Consumed by your lust and depart from my destiny in the name of Jesus.
  6. My Father, let Your anointing overflow into my life this season with an uncommon power that makes all things possible for my life in the name of Jesus.
  7. Every power contending for my crown of glory, I plague you with leprosy after the order of Miriam, in the name of Jesus.
  8. You the strong giant feeding fat on the milk and honey of my promised land, I decimate you  with the power in the blood of Jesus, E~X~P~I~R~E BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  9. Today, by the power in the blood of Jesus, I nullify and wipe off every evil report sponsored against me to hinder my entry into the promises of God for my life this year, let all the unfulfilled promises of God for my life in past years ARISE by Fire! Multiply 7-fold with interest, and locate my life now!!! in the name of Jesus.
  10. You the spirit of the grasshopper-mentality, I am not your candidate, therefore: Wither from my life by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
  11. I break the control of every spirit of poverty over my life, in the name of Jesus.
  12. Lord Jesus, anoint my eyes to see the hidden riches of this world.
  13. Lord Jesus, advertise Your breakthroughs in my life.
  14. Let the riches of the ungodly be transferred into my hands, in the name of Jesus.
  15. I will rise above the unbelievers around me, in the name of Jesus.
  16. Lord, make me a reference point of divine blessings.
  17. Let money blessings invade my life NOW, in the name of Jesus.
  18. Let the anointing of excellence fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
  19. I disarm Satan as king and authority over my prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
  20. Let harvest overtake harvest in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  21. Let harvest overtake the sower in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  22. Every curse pronounced against my source of income; be broken, in the name of Jesus.
  23. Let my financial breakthroughs turn around for good, in the name of Jesus.
  24. Curses working against my great and wealthy destiny; break, in the name of Jesus.
  25. Lord, network me with divine helpers and wealth accumulation mentors.
  26. Let life-transforming financial breakthroughs overtake me, in the name of Jesus.
  27. Let divine ability overtake me, in the name of Jesus.
  28. Lord, lead me to those who will bless me.
  29. Let my favor frustrate the plans of the enemy working against my wealth accumulation, in the name of Jesus.
  30. I will witness the downfall of every strongman in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  31. I will be a lender and not a borrower, in the name of Jesus.
  32. My labor shall not be in vain, in the name of Jesus.
  33. Let embarrassing blessings overtake me in the name of Jesus.
  34. Lord, plant me by the rivers of prosperity.
  35. Unknown evil seeds in my life, I command you to refuse to germinate, in the name of Jesus.
  36. I refuse to get stuck on one level of blessing, in the name of Jesus.
  37. I shall possess all the good things I pursue, in the name of Jesus.
  38. Every effect of cursed house and evil load upon my prosperity; break, in the name of Jesus.
  39. Every power shielding me away from breakthroughs, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
  40. Let the garden of my life yield super abundance, in the name of Jesus.
  41. Every desert spirit; loose your hold upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
  42. Holy Spirit, plug my life into divine prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
  43. Every Achan in the camp of my breakthroughs, be exposed and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
  44. Every power operating demonic gadgets against my prosperity, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
  45. Every power passing evil current into my finances, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
  46. I break every circle of financial turbulence, in the name of Jesus.
  47. I smash the head of poverty on the wall of fire, in the name of Jesus.
  48. Ugly feet of poverty, walk out of my life now, in the name of Jesus.
  49. Every garment of poverty; walk out of my life now, in the name of Jesus.
  50. I reject financial burial, in the name of Jesus.
  51. Every garment of poverty, receive the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
  52. Poverty-identification marks, be rubbed off by the blood of Jesus.
  53. Lord, heal every financial leprosy in my life.
  54. Let my foundation be strengthened to carry divine prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment