Monday, March 7, 2016

PRAYER TO PROTECT YOUR SEED SOWN


  1. Oh my God, let your wonder working hand come to bear upon my seed I have sown, in the Name of Jesus.
  2. Lord, pour upon my seed sown the oil for financial wonders,in the Name of Jesus..
  3. Lord, from the north, south, east and west let financial opportunities locate me NOW, in the Name of Jesus..
  4. Lord, release upon me the wisdom to walk in financial wonders, in the Name of Jesus..
  5. Oh Lord, deliver my seed sown from the grip of financial poverty and evil devourers, in the Name of Jesus..
  6. IT IS WRITTEN (1 John 5:4 – For whatever is born of God overcomes the world: and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith) therefore, every good thing that my prayer shall birth this midnight shall overcome adversities and my adversaries against my seed in Jesus’ name.
  7. You the pregnancy of greatness in my seed sown, conceived by destiny from the foundation of the earth, be birthed into manifestations NOW, whether my enemies like it or not, in the name of Jesus.
  8. BLOOD OF JESUS! FIGHT FOR ME IN THE LABOUR ROOM OF MARCH, and my financial seed bear much fruit! In the name of Jesus.
  9. Every good seed sown in good soil I have sown, I command you to GERMINATE BY FIRE and bring forth harvest of superabundant money for me NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
  10. You the Expected Delivery Date (EDD) of my money miracles and financial blessings: MANIFEST NOW BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  11. Positive expectations and multiplications my seed sown for financial blessings and flowing wealth: APPEAR!!! in my life now, in the name of Jesus.
  12. Negative subtractions and sorrows planned by my enemies: DISAPPEAR!!! from my life now, in the name of Jesus.
  13. You the warfare of March programmed against my financial destiny: BE WASTED! BE WASTED!! BE WASTED!!! in the name of Jesus.
  14. You the mid-wife of March, ARISE Now! and take delivery of my wonderful testimonies from the womb of March as my seed sown bears much fruit, in the name of Jesus.
  15. Arrows of slumber fired against my seed sown: BACK-FIRRRREE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  16. Every evil power waiting to destroy my seed sown at the maturity date of my money miracles and financial blessings: DIE BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  17. YOU the good news of the breakthrough of my wealth and riches, you shall not be aborted! You shall not be plucked up!! You shall not be scorched in the sun, therefore, BRINGFORTH an avalanche of financial blessings to me NOW! In the name of Jesus.
  18. You the rods of wickedness conceived against my financial destiny, in the seeds of this month, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  19. Dark expectations for my wealthy destiny, be aborted NOW by fire! In the name of Jesus.
  20. Thou month of March, hear the word of the Lord: bring forth my turn-around financial breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
  21. Witchcraft powers waiting for my loss in this month of March, you are a LIAR! DIE! in the name of Jesus.
  22. Witchcraft powers waiting for the destruction of my seed sown this month of March, you are a LIAR! You DIE instead! in the name of Jesus.
  23. March is my Expected Delivery Date, therefore, O God Arise! Protect and defend my harvest of great testimonies, in the name of Jesus.
  24. Every power programmed to quench the battery of my destiny, you are a LIAR! Die!!! in the name of Jesus.
  25. Unfriendly friends! Lose your power over my life, in the name of Jesus.
  26. Wrath of God, strike through every evil king that presides over March, in the name of Jesus.
  27. Every mountain of lack, be removed from my path in Jesus’ name.
  28. Every devourer assigned to my finances, be destroyed in Jesus’ name.
  29. Let the windows of Heaven be opened unto me in Jesus’ name.
  30. Let divine showers of blessing fall on me in Jesus’ name.
  31. Let all my stolen wealth be restored to me seven fold in Jesus’ name.
  32. By divine appointment, let me come face-to-face with those you’ve raised to bless me.
  33. Heavenly Father, let me find favor in your sight and in the sight of men in Jesus’ name.
  34. Whatsoever I may have lost to the enemy, I take back by force in Jesus’ name.
  35. You spirit of poverty, I put a stop to your activities in my life in Jesus’ name.
  36. Every lack in my life, be consumed by God’s overwhelming abundance in Jesus’ name.
  37. Every power manipulating my blessings, be disarmed in Jesus’ name.
  38. It is written, for as long as Heaven and earth endure, seed time and harvest time will not cease. Therefore, let every seed I’ve sown bring forth its assigned harvest in Jesus’ name.
  39. Every storm threatening my harvest, be calm in Jesus’ name.
  40. According to the word of God, let harvest time follow my seed time in Jesus’ name.
  41. Let the wealth of the ungodly be transferred unto me in Jesus’ name.
  42. Let rivers flow in my barren heights and springs within my valleys in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 41:8).
  43. Let my desert be turned into pools of waters in Jesus’ name.
  44. Let my patched ground be turned into springs in Jesus’ name.
  45. Let the gate of prosperity be opened to me in Jesus’ name.
  46. Go before me oh Lord, and level the mountains on my way to success.
  47. Let the gates of bronze blocking my prosperity be broken down, and let the bars of iron hindering my success be cut through in Jesus’ name.
  48. Heavenly Lord, thank You for giving me the treasures of darkness and riches stored in secret places.
We thank You Lord for birthing this miracle-trigger prayer for Your glory to be revealed in our seed sown this month in Jesus’ name.

1 comment:

  1. powerful i have just sown a seed and i pray for the miracle of the sixth month this month of june 2020 to locate me in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete